Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back to Basics

I havent't posted for a while. I have been busy looking for a job ect..... Sometimes life just seems to take over. Before you know it you have no time to read the Bible, pray or post blogs. So now I am re-examining my priorities. God is my number one priority I live to love him and to please him first and foremost. Then I have to take care of myself. I have to make time to exercise I have to make sure I am eating right. If I don't take care of me how can I take care of anyone else? I have been fighting a big battle about what I need to grow as a Christ follower. I am going to let God lead me. And he will.Sometimes our own thoughts take over and we think we know what is best for us but if we are not listening to God and daily in the Word how can we know what he wants.
We are living in some tough times how people think they can get through this without him is beyond me.
Thank you God for my friends and family and for the friends I have not yet met..

No comments: