Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What a week

This week brought many adventures and little time to blog. I went on a scavenger hunt on Friday with my friend Mellisa and her family. It was put on by her church The Place. What a great time. It helped to remind me to have fun. Just because we are Christians we do not have to always be somber God has given us this gift of life and we need to live it!

He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy.
Job 8:21

While we were scaveging we met alot of great people and had the opportunity to share the love of God. Mellisa is a warrior and she prayed for a young girl who really helped us out. Her husband even gave us his sock off his FOOT!!

I really enjoyed myself even when we were singing Head, shoulders, knees and toes in the middle of Brick House Pizza. Which by the way makes the best pizza in North Port!.

Thanks for the invite Missy I had a blast!

No comments: